The Firenze-KS8 is a compact, self-powered, weather resistant subwoofer providing an exceptional peak output of 148 dB SPL. The KS8 features IPAL® technology, including a powerful amplifier module, a differential pressure sensor, a “zero latency” DSP and two 21” specifically designed high-efficiency transducers.
The Firenze-KS8 is also integrated in the simulation software EASE Focus to give endless possibilities of configurations like cardioid, virtual arc, and/or whatever the venue will require.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
- Speaker Power Handling 4500 W(AES)
- Max power 9000 W(AES)
- Frequency range 25 Hz – 150 kHz (- 3dB) (1)
- SPL 1W/1mt 101 dB (2)
- Maximum SPL 148 dB (3)
- Full range 2 X 21” neodymium magnet woofer with 5.31” voice coil
Remote control & Audio in/out
- Connectors 1 Male + 1 Female LK25 connector (IP67)
- Connection 1 Analog audio - 2 AES/EBU - Remote control over IP
- Connectors 1 PowerCon TRUE1 (IP67)
- Type Switch mode fixed frequency PFC power supply IPAL mode
- Peak Output Power 8500 W (4)
- Protection Excursion limiter, current & power limiter, current clamp, clip limiter, Brownout limiter, thermal
- Nominal voltage 100 - 240 Vac ± 10%, 50/60 Hz with PFC
- Operating range 85 - 265 Vac
- Efficiency 95% (typical)
- 1/8 rater power (pink noise) 400 VA
- Electronics 65
- Speaker box 45
- Dimensions 142 cm x 60 cm (+5 cm removable rubber feet) x 77 cm (+13.5 cm removable castor wheels) (55.90“ x 23.62” (+1.97”) x 30.31“ (+5.31”)
- Weight 148 kg (326.28 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4m then scaled @ 1m
- Measured with musical signal
- Max RMS power
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Firenze-KS8 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.