The self-powered Mugello-KH5 is the largest speaker of the Mugello line and represents a revolutionary compact line array element for large-scale concerts and live events.
Comprised of two 15” neodymium woofers and four compression drivers with 2.5" voice coil in a shallow box frame, the large-format speaker can deliver up to 139 dB SPL rendering a powerful audio solution for the live sound market.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
- Type Active line array element
- Transducers 2x 15” neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil
- . 4x compression driver with 2.5” voice coil
- Frequency Response (1) 120 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 140 dB peak
- Coverage V. 7°-25° (preset dependent) | H. 110°
- Connectors Analog: 2x XLR (bal) input signal + 2x XLR (bal) parallel output
- . Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input + 1x XLR AES3 output
- Control Remote control with dedicated PC software via USB or RS485.
- . Onboard touch screen display.
Digital signal processor
- Built-in DSP Input gain, delay up to 330 ms, 8 full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), FIR filter for electronic beam steering Onboard preset, Level and temperature remote monitoring
- Type 4-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output power 4x 1600 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power consumption 600 W @ 8 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Operating range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Mains connector powerCON with link inlet
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 1218 x 604 x 210 mm (47.9 x 23.8 x 8.2 in) with rigging hardware
- . 1104 x 520 x 200 mm (43.5 x 20.5 x 7.9 in) net dimensions
- Weight 64 kg / 134.48 lb (with rigging hardware)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP20 (IP53 with K-AMPCOVER accessory)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
KH5 DatasheetVer. 4.0
KH5 User GuideVer. 1.4
Suspending the Concert SeriesVer. 1.1
Stacking the Concert SeriesVer. 1.1
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
EASE Focus DataVer. 10.0
KH5 DWG 3DVer. 2.0
KH5 DXF 2DVer. 3.0
KH5 PDF 3DVer. 3.0
KH5 LayoutVer. 1.2
K-framework 2.2.8 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KH5 Architect SpecsVer. 1.0
Digital SteeringVer. 1.0
Slim Array TechnologyVer. 1.0
KH5 3DS 3DVer. 1.0
Mugello Certifications ver. 1.0ver. 1.0
Mugello-KH5 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.