The Mugello-KS5 is an incredibly versatile, 21" self-powered subwoofer featuring neodymium magnets with 6" voice coils driven by a powerful Class D amplifier. The large ports are designed to be fully symmetrical to the speakers which means the back loading of the drivers is consistent and even with no port air turbulence. The triangle port construction also provided excellent structural integrity and strength, effectively eliminating any box resonance.
The rear panel provides inputs for both balanced line signals and digital signals in AES/EBU protocol, also on an XLR for ease of cabling.
All DSP functions including EQ can be controlled with remote managing software via USB or RS485, again conveniently on a standard XLR. There are different DSP presets, specifically made by K-array to optimize the system performance of the variety of device configuration available. Additionally, you can also create, save, and store your own personal presets on the Mugello-KS5.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Power Handling 2 x 2500 W
- Max power 8000 W (1)
- Impedance 2 x 2 Ω
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 25 Hz – 120 kHz (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt 99.5 dB (3)
- Maximum SPL 138 dB (cont.) – 141 dB (peak) (4)
- Horizontal omni - cardio (array)
- Vertical omni - cardio (array)
- Type Internal DSP controlled
- Frequency low pass @ 150 Hz (maximum)
- Type 2 X 21” neodymium magnet woofer with 5.5” voice coil
- Analog Connectors 2 male + 2 female 3-pin balanced XLR
- Digital Connectors 1 male + 1 female 3-pin XLR
REMOTE CONTROL INPUT
- Connectors 1 male + 1 female XLR parallel
- Type 1 Class D module - DSP controlled
- Nominal Output 2 X 3500 W @ 2 Ω 1% THD + NOISE (5)
- Protection Over Temp.(Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0 -1 dB) for 1 W @ 8 Ω
- Damping factor @ 100 Hz >10000
- THD+N 1kHz,1 W 0.2%
- Nominal power requirements 100-240 ± 10%, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Operating Range 90 – 264 Vac (auto range)
- Power factor (cos) >0.90 @ 4Ω full power
- 1/8 rated power(pink noise)@ 4Ω 600 W
- IP 20 (53 with K-AMPCOVER accessory)
- Dimensions 116.2 cm x 59.0 cm x 85.0 cm (45.74“ x 23.22” x 33.46“) (6)
- Weight 104.4 kg (230.16 lbs)
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJ standard
- With dedicated preset;
- Measured @4 mt then scaled @1 mt;
- Measured with musical signal
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1KHz, 1%THD
- ( W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Mugello-KS5 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.