The Pinnacle-KR102 I is as ultra-light powered system stereo system. Each side features 1 x Thunder-KMT12 I subwoofer with 2 channels of 1000 W matched to 1 x Kobra-KK102 I mid-high line array element with 16 x 2" neodymium magnet transducers. The hardware included guarantees ultra fast set-up and optimum mechanical stability.
The Pinnacle-KR102 I is perfect for event productions such as weddings, fashion shows and corporate events as well as broadcast and studio applications, houses of worship, and restaurants and cafes.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Adjustable Column Angles
This portable system is not a standard fixed-columns-and-subs combination; the joints of the long columns can adjusted to create angles between -15° and +15°, which permit concentration of the sound energy to a desired area, avoiding unnecessary reflection and noise pollution.
Modular Setup Capabilities
The Pinnacle Series are versatile loudspeaker systems that expand upon their portable capabilities. The systems have dedicated accessories which permit a hanging configuration and encourage the possibility of joining other PAT columns to create longer arrays.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Active subwoofer
- Transducers 12" neodymium magnet driver
- Frequency Response (1) 45 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 131 dB (peak)
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors INPUT: 2x XLR (bal) line input, 1x XLR AES3 input
- . OUTPUT: 1x speakOn loudspeaker output + 2x XLR (bal) parallel line output, 1x XLR AES3 output
- . SERIAL: 1x XLR RS485 serial input, 1x XLR RS485 serial output, 1x USB-B inlet
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 326 x 343 x 433 mm (12.8 x 13.5 x 17 in)
- Weight 15,6 kg (34.4 lb)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Type 2 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Output power 2 x 1000 W @ 8 Ω
- Power consumption 300 W, 1/8 Rated Power (Pink Noise)
- IP Rating IP40 (4)
- Type Line array
- Transducers 16 x 2" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (5) 126 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 400 W
- Coverage V. 7° - 35° | H. 120°
- Connectors "SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)"
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 59 x 1000 x 81 mm (2.3 x 39.4 x 3.2 in)
- Weight 4,8 kg (10.6 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (6)
- EN54-24 EN 54-24:2008 compliant (7)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
(4) IP43 with K-AMPCOVER.
(5) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
(6) More complete water protection with K-IP65KITA and K-IP65KITB accessories (IP65 compliant)
(7) See specification for EN 54-24 applications in products user’s guide
Passive loudspeakers requires dedicated preset loaded on board of K-array amplifiers.
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
KR102 I DatasheetVer. 2.0
Pinnacle User GuideVer. 1.0
EASE & EASE Focus DataVer. 4.0
K-framework 2.2.8 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KR102 I DWG 3DVer. 1.0
KR102 I DXF 2DVer. 3.0
KR102 I PDF 3DVer. 1.0
KR102 I LayoutVer. 1.0
KR102 I Architect SpecsVer. 1.2
KR102 I 3DS 3DVer. 1.0
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
EASE Focus 3 Download
Pinnacle-KR102 I can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.