The Pinnacle-KR802 is our most advanced self-powered, portable amplification system ever. The stereo system features a pair of the Kayman mid-high line array elements with 8 x 4" neodymium magnet transducers matched with a dual 18” powered Thunder-KMT218 subwoofer with 2 channels of 2400W per side. It is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
The Pinnacle-KR802 can provide a large sound in theaters and auditoriums and for concerts and live events.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
Adjustable Column Angles
This portable system is not a standard fixed-columns-and-subs combination; the joints of the long columns can adjusted to create angles between -15° and +15°, which permit concentration of the sound energy to a desired area, avoiding unnecessary reflection and noise pollution.
Modular Setup Capabilities
The Pinnacle Series are versatile loudspeaker systems that expand upon their portable capabilities. The systems have dedicated accessories which permit a hanging configuration and encourage the possibility of joining other PAT columns to create longer arrays.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings.
- Power handling 1600 W (AES)
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency range 30 Hz - 150 Hz ± 3dB (preset relating)
- Maximum SPL 139 dB (peak)
- Horizontal Omni°
- Vertical Omni°
- Type Internal DSP controlled
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz (maximum - preset dependent)
- Full-range 2 X 18” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- Type 1 Class D module - DSP controlled
- Power 2400 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD + NOISE
- Protection Over Temp.(Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/ Permane
- Dimension 94.9 x 48 x 60.0 cm (37.36“ x 18.89” x 23.62“) (1)
- Weight 49.0 Kg (108.02 lb)
- Power handling 1200 W (AES)
- Impedance 8Ω or 32Ω (selectable)
- Frequency range 120 Hz – 20 kHz (- 3dB)
- Maximum SPL 132 dB (cont.) – 138 dB (peak)
- Horizontal 90°
- Vertical 7°- 30° (selectable)
- Coaxial External Crossover required
- Frequency High pass @ 90 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full-range 8 x 4” neodymium magnet cone drivers with 1.5” voice coil
Power Audio Imput
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin Speakon
- Wiring 1+ 1- (Signal IN & LINK ) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Vertical pattern Spot - Flood
- Impedance 8Ω-32Ω
- Dimensions 11.6 x 100.0 x 13.4 cm (4.56“ x 39.37” x 5.27 “) (1)
- Weight 14,9 Kg (32.8 lb)
- Notes for data:
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
KR802 DatasheetVer. 2.0
Pinnacle User GuideVer. 1.0
K-framework 2.2.8 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KR802 DWG 3DVer. 1.0
KR802 Architect SpecsVer. 1.0
KR802 DXF 2DVer. 1.3
KR802 PDF 3DVer. 1.3
KR802 LayoutVer. 1.0
EASE & EASE Focus DataVer. 4.0
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
KR802 3DS 3DVer. 1.0
EASE Focus 3 Download
Thunder & Systems Certificationsver. 1.0
Pinnacle-KR802 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.