The Thunder-KMT18P is a 18" compact passive subwoofer designed to provide high-performance low-end frequency response for use with small to medium wavefront systems in both live sound and install applications. It features a 800 watt 18” drive unit with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
At a perfomance output of 133 dB, the Thunder-KMT18P is ideal for medium throw applications.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Power Handling 800W (AES)
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Frequency range 30 Hz - 150 Hz ± 3dB (preset dependent)
- Maximum SPL3 127 dB (cont) - 133 dB (peak)
- Type External Crossover Required
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz maximum
- Type 1 x 18” neodymium speakers with 3” voice coil
- Connectors 2 x NL4 Speakon
- Digital Connectors 1+ 1- (signal IN& LINK); 2+ 2-(through)
- Dimensions 46.5 x 46.5 x 59.6 cm (18.30” x 18.30” x 23.46”) (1)
- Weight 12.6 Kg (27.78 lb)
- Notes for data:
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Thunder-KMT18P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.