The Thunder-KMT218P is a high-performance passive subwoofer designed with a powerful peak output of 139 dB to provide high-quality audio in the low frequency range for use in mid to large applications. The KMT218P features a two 1600W 18" drive units with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion combining for a max power of 2800W.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
- Power Handling 1600W (AES)
- Max power 2800 W (1)
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 30 Hz – 150 Hz
- SPL 1W/1mt 101 dB
- Maximum SPL3 133 dB (cont) - 139dB (peak)
- Horizontal Omni
- Vertical Omni
- Type External Crossover Required
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz(maximum - preset dependent)
- Full range 2 X 18” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- Connectors 2 x 4 pin Speakon
- Digital Connectors 1+ 1 -(signal IN & Link); 2+ 2- (through)
- Type KA84, KMT218
- Dimensions 94.9 x 48.0 x 60.0 cm (37.36” x 18.89” x 23.62”) (2)
- Weight 44.5 Kg (98.10 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Amplifier wattage rating is based on the maxi- mum unclipped burst sine wave RMS voltage that the amplifier will produce into the nominal load impedance.
- ( W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Thunder-KMT218P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.