The Thunder-KMT218P is a high-performance passive subwoofer designed with a powerful peak output of 139 dB to provide high-quality audio in the low frequency range for use in mid to large applications. The KMT218P features a two 1600W 18" drive units with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion combining for a max power of 2800W.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers 2 x 18" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (1) 35 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 139 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 2800 W
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors speakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 951 x 482 x 600 mm (37.4 x 19 x 23.6 in)
- Weight 42 kg (92.6 lb)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP43
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Thunder-KMT218P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.