The Tornado-KT2 has a proprietary 2” high-efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107 dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion.
The Tornado-KT2C comes with ceiling brackets for flushed-mount installations.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
By removing the NL4 connector and adding just a cable that exits from the speaker chassis, this solution is EN54 Certified.
Selectable impedance lets the user to choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
- Power Handling 18 W (AES)
- Impedance 8Ω - 32Ω (settable)70V version available upon request (KT2-HV)
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 150 – 18 kHz (1)
- Maximum SPL 101 dB (cont.) – 107 dB (peak) (2)
- Horizontal 90°
- Vertical 90°
- Type External Crossover required
- Frequency 150Hz 24dB/Oct minimum required
- Full range 2” neodymiun magnet woofer with 2 voice coils of 0.8”
- Impedance 2 x 16 Ω
Power audio input
- Connectors 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Connector VoiceCoil A=1+ 1- VoiceCoil B=2+ 2-
- IP 54
- EVAC EN54-24
- Dimensions 12,5 x 12,5 x 11,9 cm (4.92”x 4.92”x 4.68”)
- Weight 0.6 Kg (1.32 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 8m then scaled @ 1m
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Tornado-KT2C can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.