The Tornado-KT2 has a proprietary 2” high-efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107 dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion.
The Tornado-KT2C comes with ceiling brackets for flushed-mount installations.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
This solution is EN54-24 Certified meaning that it complies with voice alarm regulations to guarantee proper intelligible audio from a public address system in the case of evacuation or public safety alerts.
Selectable impedance lets the user to choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
- Type Point source
- Transducers 2" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 107 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 18 W
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 90°
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- . 70V version avail. upon request
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 125 x 125 x 119 mm (4.92 x 4.92 x 4.69 in)
- Weight 0.65 kg (1.43 lb)
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP65
- EN54-24 EN 54-24:2008 compliant (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) See specification for EN 54-24 applications in products user’s guide.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Tornado-KT2C can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.