The Tornado-KTL2C has a proprietary 2” high-efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107 dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion. This model features 6 integrated RGB LEDs that can be controlled with a wide range of K-array accessories via DMX or by remote control.
The Tornado-KTL2C comes with ceiling brackets for flushed-mount installations.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Point source
- Transducers 2" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 107 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 18 W
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 90°
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- . 70V version avail. upon request
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 125 x 125 x 119 mm (4.92 x 4.92 x 4.69 in)
- Weight 0.65 kg (1.43 lb)
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP20
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.