The Truffle-KTR25 is the medium model in the compact line of Truffle subwoofers for deeper bass experience.
The source subwoofer has a frequency range of 45 Hz to 150 Hz and is comprised of a single 5.25" driver with passive radiators. Designed to remain unseen, the Truffle-KTR25 has an 10"-long cylindrical speaker box equipped with one 5.25" active driver and one symmetrical 5.25" passive speaker on the opposite side – perfect for an omnidirectional low-end source.
This subwoofer provides the low-end frequencies for the Azimut-KAMUT2L14 audio system.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Drivers 5.25" ferrite magnet woofer with 1" voice coil + 5.25" passive radiator
- Frequency Range 45 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Sensitivity 85.6 dB (1W, 1m)
- Maximum SPL3 115 dB
- Power Handling 80 W
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- Crossover External Crossover Required
- Coverage Omni
Handling & Finishes
- IP Rating IP54
- Dimensions(2) 151.5 x 145 x 250 mm (9.96 x 5.71 x 9.84 in)
- Weight 2.5 kg (5.51 lb)
- Colors & Finishes Textured Powder Black
- Recommended Amplifier Kommander-KA02
- Notes for data:
- Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor from sensitivity scaled @1m and power handling specifications, exclusive of power compression.
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.