The Vyper-KV25 is a 26-cm-long passive line array comprised of four 1” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant and resistant aluminum chassis.
The Vyper-KV25 features two different values of impedance (8Ω – 32Ω), with the benefit of joining up to 8 units powered from a single amplifier channel at the 32Ω, being the perfect solution for small to medium venues. The Vyper is able to reproduce the whole vocal frequency range with high intelligibility and unparalleled directivity.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Type Line array
- Transducers 4 x 1" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 108 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 75 W
- Coverage V. 25° | H. 140°
- Connectors 2PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
Handling and Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 40 x 260 x 22 mm (1.6 x 10.2 x 0.9 in)
- Weight 0,4 kg (0.88 lb)
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes 24K Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.