The Vyper-KV52 is a passive line array comprised of eight 1” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant and resistant aluminum chassis. It features two different values of impedance (16Ω – 64Ω) and at 64Ω as many as 16 units can be powered from a single amplifier channel at 4Ω, eliminating the need for 70 V amplifiers for wider distributed installed systems. The Vyper-KV52 is able to reproduce the whole vocal frequency range with high intelligibility, starting from 150 Hz.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Type Line array
- Transducers 8 x 1" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 114 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 150 W
- Coverage V. 10° | H. 140°
- Connectors SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 16 Ω / 64 Ω selectable
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 40 x 500 x 22 mm (1.6 x 19.7 x 0.9 in)
- Weight 0,7 kg (1.54 lb)
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes 24K Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64
- EN54-24 EN 54-24:2008 compliant (3)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
(3) See specification for EN 54-24 applications in products user’s guide
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Vyper-KV52 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.