- For a home renovation, the owner of a private penthouse in Zurich wanted to create a more accommodating environment for her many guests.
- The demand to entertain visitors in a minimalistic way was a severe challenge to architect studio Architektur Z as they refused to install big, bulky box speakers and the client did not want to compromise on the sound quality.
- Once they were introduced to K-array, its sleek design speakers were immediately selected with the recognition that the system is the most discreet audio solution.
- The owner was happy for the powerful sound as well as the easy-to-control onboard software that made it easy to stream her and her guests' favorite songs by connecting through Wi-Fi or with a USB or mini jack.
- The multi-room network setup was also very appreciated as it allowed different music to be played throughout the different zones.