|The Economist Innovation Summit Series|
|Chicago and Boston, US|
- CP Communications is a provider of live event, broadcast, and event productions solutions in the US. As part of their efforts to expand further into the productions sector, CP recently partnered with client The Economist, to offer complete AV packages for their corporate events.
- An authoritative weekly magazine-format newspaper on international news, politics, business, finance, science and technology, The Economist engaged CP for the audio and visual components for their Innovation Summit Series held at the Westin Hotel in Chicago and the Meridian Hotel in Boston.
- To cover the 150 participants in the ball room of both hotels, a Pinnacle-KR202 portable system was deployed as the main PA. Several flexible Anakonda-KAN200 loudspeakers powered by a Kommander-KA24 amplifier were used as front fill across the lip of the stage.
- Kurt Heitmann, CEO of CP Communications, was very impressed with the system setup: “The K-array system is by far the best-sounding PA we have ever heard! We couldn’t believe how well it integrated with the stage and backdrop and were astounded by its shear clarity for a practically invisible system.”
- The rental company was so pleased with the products that they are planning future purchases to grow their K-array inventory, as they continue to expand their new productions arm.
“It was very intuitive and easy to setup. Exactly what I need so that I can offer a fresh new sound that the client is impressed with, so then I can then focus on other areas of the setup and show.”
Aaron Segarra, Production Manager for both events