Montecatini Terme, Italy
Clubes Nocturnos y Bares
- The Twiga Beach Club brand was created in 2001 by successful businessman and club owner Flavio Briatore. In 2018, the brand expanded its locations of Forte dei Marmi and Monte Carlo to include Twiga Nightclub in Montecatini in Tuscany, Italy.
- After expertly restoring the venue, club management took to task aligning with its reputation as an exclusive, elegant nightclub implementing refined furnishings and luxurious interior finishes.
- The club director required an audio solution that could integrate seamlessly but was able to send the right audio pressure in all points of the room.
- Another fundamental requirement was perfectly controlled directivity to direct the sound where it was needed and not elsewhere, to respect the strict criteria of acoustic impact implemented by the authorities.
- The solution was to use the K-array Python for their efficiency and directivity and their ability to achieve more than 112 dB on the dance floor.
- Twelve Python-KP52 compose the main PA dedicated to the dancefloor. Another four Python-KP102 loudspeakers provide DJ monitoring at the console and in the areas immediately adjacent to the dancefloor to create a perfectly homogeneous DJ set.
- 3 Thunder-KMT18 subwoofers reinforce the low frequencies and creates the characteristic nightclub sound.
- The entrance area and the bar, which did not require high SPL, are entrusted to the small but powerful Tornadoes-KT2 point sources that perfectly camouflage in the decor.
We had to find a solution that would fit the aesthetic requirements, the architectural requirements and our own high standards. We found that in K-array audio solutions.Giovanni BuccieroDirector of Twiga Montecatini