K-array Certified Designer
The goal of this course is to provide guidelines for the design of fixed installations featuring K-array products from the Installed Sound catalog, with much time dedicated to project examples and sound design techniques.
- Approaching the Design Process
- Column Speakers feauting Pure Array Technology
- The Longer the Farther
- PAT Column Speakers Applications
- PAT Column Speakers Vertical Dispersion
- Ceiling-Mount vs Wall-Mount
- K-array Unique Approach to Theaters
- Spot or Flood?
- 00:29:30;Mounting Height
- Stereo vs Mono in Hospitality
- Domino Full Range Speakers Applications
- Where to Find K-array Brochures & Catalogues
- Low Frequency Enhancement Devices, a.k.a Subwoofers
- Outdoor Applications and IP Rating
- Marine Proof Speakers
- EVAC Systems - EN54 Certified Speakers
- Amplifiers Intro
- KA02 Amplifier & Azimut Systems
- A New Generation of Amplifiers
- Amps-to-Speakers Matching
- A Project Design from Start to End
- K-framework 3 Acoustical Simulation Software Intro
- EASE Acoustical Simulation Models
- A Free Software to View Speaker Acoustical Data
- Capture Microphones
Do you want to get certified?
Watch the full video and join to one of our virtual classes to take the final exam.
More info here
Now playing in ENG - No other languages available