The Firenze-KH7 is an extremely compact loudspeaker in an elegant frame with a high-power density. The self-powered line array element features four 12” coaxial neodymium magnet woofers and produces an exceptional peak output of 141 dB SPL for powerful, even coverage in the venue. An integrated Class D amplifier delivers 4 x 2000 W at 4Ω.
The Firenze-KH7 has an adjustable 100° by 30° horn to select a wide or narrow sound emission and a variety of dedicated joining and hanging accessories for different configurations including both vertical and horizontal cluster arrays.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Active line array element
- Transducers 4x Coaxial 12” Neodymiun magnet driver with 3” voice coil + compression driver with 2” voice coil
- Frequency Response (1) 90 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 141 dB peak
- Coverage 100° H / 30° V or 30° H / 100° V + digital adjustment with Electronic Beam Steering
- Connectors Analog: 1x XLR (bal) input signal + 1x XLR (bal) parallel output
- . Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input
- Control Remote control with dedicated PC software via Ethernet
Digital signal processor
- Built-in DSP Input gain, delay up to 2 s, Full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), FIR filter for digital beam steering Level and Temperature remote monitoring
- Type 4-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output power 4x 2000 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power consumption 600 W @ 8 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Operating range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Mains connector powerCON True with link inlet
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 1170 x 350 x 200 mm (46 x 13.8 x 7.9 in)
- Weight 52 kg (114.64 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP53
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Applicazioni dei clienti
Firenze-KH7 si può usare con successo in un'ampia varietà di contesti ed eventi..