The Firenze-KH8 is a powerful, top-of-the-line touring system featuring Slim Array Technology (SAT) and Electronic Beam Steering (EBS). Self-powered and weather resistant, the KH8 produces an exceptional peak output of 145 dB SPL and is fully controlled by 8 onboard DSPs for maximum operational flexibility offering a unique solution to the live sound market.
The state-of-the-art rigging system allows you to pre-cable stacks of 3 units to fly a straight 24-unit cluster in less than 10 minutes. This is possible because it is not necessary to dismount the entire cluster: the speakers are anchored in groups of three within rigid frames that can be connected quickly to create longer clusters. Compared to traditional systems that require wiring and a mechanical connection for each speaker, the KH8 cuts down on time for a cost-sensitive solution.
Our Firenze-KH8 is a powered IP45 system with an integrated IP65 electronic enclosure, to resist even heavy rain.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Active line array element
- Transducers 8x 8” Neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil
- . 8x 4” Neodymium magnet drivers with 1.5” voice coil
- . 4x Neodymium magnet compression driver with 1.5” voice coil
- Frequency Response (1) 70 Hz – 18 kHz (-3 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 145 dB peak
- Coverage Horizontal: 120°
- . Vertical: digitally adjustable with Electronic Beam Steering
- Connectors Analog, AES3 and Remote control: Easy-grip metal locking LK25 connector (MIL C 5015 and VG95234 spec.)
- Control Remote control with dedicated PC software via Ethernet
Digital signal processor
- Built-in DSP Input gain, delay up to 2 s, Full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), FIR filter for digital beam steering Level and Temperature remote monitoring
- Type 4-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output power 8x 2000 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power consumption 1250 W @ 4 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Operating range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Mains connector powerCON True
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 1170 x 500 x 226 mm (46.1 x 19.7 x 8.89 in)
- Weight 75,2 kg (159.84 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, Custom RAL
- IP Rating Speaker Box: IP45 / Electronics: IP65
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
KH8 DatasheetVer. 2.1
Slim Array TechnologyVer. 1.0
Electronic Beam Steeringver 1.0
KH8 KS8 User GuideVer. 1.0
EASE Focus 3 Download
EASE Focus Dataver. 3.0
KH8 KS8 FAQ
KH8 DWG 3DVer. 1.1
KH8 DXF 2DVer. 1.1
KH8 LayoutVer. 1.1
KH8 PDF 3DVer. 1.1
KH8 3DS 3DVer. 1.1
Firenze Certifications ver. 1.0Ver. 1.0
Applicazioni dei clienti
Firenze-KH8 si può usare con successo in un'ampia varietà di contesti ed eventi..