For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers 10" neodymium magnet woofer / 10" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 40 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 127 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 320 W
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω / 16 Ω selectable
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 500 x 282 x 151 mm (19.7 x 11.1 x 5.9 in) (3)
- Weight 11 kg (24.3 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Removable rubber feet not included.
(4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Applicazioni dei clienti
Rumble-KU210 si può usare con successo in un'ampia varietà di contesti ed eventi..