The largest of our Axle line is the Axle-KRX802. With three Dragon-KX12 12" speakers combined with a heavy hitting dual 18" Thunder-KMT218 subwoofer per side in a stereo configuration, the system converts into a line array that delivers maximum SPL, very low frequency and the best bass response. No longer a point source, the Axle-KRX802 covers larger distances with higher pressure in larger venues.
High Pressure in the Near Field
The emission of point source loudspeakers is characterized by high sound pressure levels in the near field, ideal for applications where the audience is close to the sound source, like clubs, dance floors and live events, like DJ sets.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
- Power handling 1600 W (AES)
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency range 30 Hz - 150 Hz ± 3dB (preset relating)
- Maximum SPL 134 dB (cont.) – 140 dB (peak)
- Horizontal Omni°
- Vertical Omni°
- Type Internal DSP controlled
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz (maximum - preset dependent)
- Full-range 2 X 18” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- Type 1 Class D module - DSP controlled
- Power 2000 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD + NOISE
- Protection Over Temp.(Power Limiting – Thermal Shut- down), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permane
- Dimension 94.9 x 48 x 60.0 cm (37.36“ x 18.89” x 23.62“)(1)
- Weight 49.0 Kg (108.02 lb)
- Power handling 800 + 200 W
- Impedance 8 Ω
- Frequency range 120 Hz - 19 KHz
- Maximum SPL 127 dB continuous - 133 dB peak
- Horizontal 100°/30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical 30°/100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Coaxial External Crossover required
- Frequency High pass @ 120 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full-range 12” neodymiun magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- Neodymium magnet compression driver with 2”voice coil
Power Audio Imput
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin Speakon
- Wiring 1+ 1- (Signal IN & LINK ) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Type KMT18, KMT21, KMT218, KA84
- Dimensions 34.0 x 32.0 x 20.0 cm (13.38”x 12.59”x 7.87”) (1)
- Weight 12.2 Kg (26.89 lb)
- Notes for data:
- ( W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Axle-KRX802 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.