The largest of our Axle line is the Axle-KRX802. With three Dragon-KX12 12" speakers combined with a heavy hitting dual 18" Thunder-KMT218 subwoofer per side in a stereo configuration, the system converts into a line array that delivers maximum SPL, very low frequency and the best bass response. No longer a point source, the Axle-KRX802 covers larger distances with higher pressure in larger venues.
High Pressure in the Near Field
The emission of point source loudspeakers is characterized by high sound pressure levels in the near field, ideal for applications where the audience is close to the sound source, like clubs, dance floors and live events, like DJ sets.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Active subwoofer
- Transducers 2 x 18" neodymium magnet driver
- Frequency Response (1) 30 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 139 dB (peak)
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors INPUT: 2x XLR (bal) line input, 1x XLR AES3 input
- . OUTPUT: 1x speakOn loudspeaker output + 2x XLR (bal) parallel line output, 1x XLR AES3 output
- . SERIAL: 1x XLR RS485 serial input, 1x XLR RS485 serial output, 1x USB-B inlet
Handling and Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 951 x 482 x 600 mm (37.4 x 19 x 23.6 in)
- Weight 46 kg (101.4 lb)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Type 2 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Output power 2 x 2400 W @ 4 Ω
- Power consumption 600 W, 1/8 Rated Power (Pink Noise)
- IP Rating IP40 (4)
- Type Point source
- Transducers Coaxial 12" woofer with 2.4" compression driver
- Frequency Response (1) 120 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 133 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 1200 W
- Coverage User sel. V./H. 30°/100° | 100°/30°
- Connectors SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 340 x 320 x 201 mm (13.4 x 12.6 x 7.9) in
- Weight 12.2 kg (26.89 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP21
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
(4) IP43 with K-AMPCOVER.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
KRX802 DatasheetVer. 2.0
Axle User GuideVer. 1.3
KR802 DXF 2DVer. 1.3
KR802 PDF 3DVer. 1.2
KR802 LayoutVer. 1.0
K-framework 2.2.8 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KR802 Architect SpecsVer. 1.0
KR802 3DS 3DVer. 1.0
KR802 DWG 3DVer. 1.2
EASE and EASE Focus DataVer. 1.0
EASE Focus 3 Download
Thunder & Systems Certificationsver. 1.0
Axle-KRX802 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.