The most versatile system of the discreet and scalable line is the Azimut-KAMUT2L14, composed of two 10cm-tall Lyzard-KZ14 loudspeakers, an ultra-compact Truffle-KTR25 subwoofer and a 144x144x26mm (5.7x5.7x1.8in) Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
The Azimut-KAMUT2L14 is designed for applications where high-quality background music is needed in a compact form, such as retail, lounges and restaurants.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Power Handling Lyzard-KZ14 (mid-high): 15W, Truffle-KTR25 (subwoofer): 80W
- Impedance Lyzard-KZ14 (mid-high): 16Ω, Truffle-KTR25 (subwoofer): 4Ω
- Frequency range (1) 45 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL Lyzard-KZ14 (mid-high): 98 dB SPL (peak) (2)
- . Truffle-KTR25 (subwoofer): 115dBSPL (peak) (3)
- Coverage Lyzard-KZ14 (mid-high): V. 40° | H. 140°
- . Truffle-KTR25 (subwoofer): omni
- Subwoofer 5.25" woofer + passive radiator
- Mid-High frequency 4 x 0.5” neodymium magnet with 0.5” voice coil
- Analog Balanced 2 x 3-pin euroblock (Phoenix MC 1,5/ 3-ST-3,81)
- Analog Unbalanced 3.5 mm Jack Stereo
- Optic Toslink Connector
- USB 4 x USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy
- Remote Controller wired or wireless
- Hardware Control 4 x GPIO ports (Phoenix MC 1,5/ 5-ST-3,81 BK)
- Network 10-100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45), Wirelss LAN 802.11n
- Sample Rate 96 kHz
- Bit Depth 32 bit
- Processing loudspeaker preset, EQ, signal routing, local streaming
- Type 4-channel Class-D audio amplifier
- Power 4 x 50W @ 4Ω
- Protection Output Short Protection, DC Offset, Overtemperature, Undervoltage and Overvoltage, Open Ground and Power Tolerant
- Power Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz input / 24 V, 4 A DC output
- Dimensions Lyzard-KZ14: 22 x 100 x 11 mm (0.9 x 3.9 x 0.4 in)
- . Truffle-KTR25: 152 x 147 x 258 mm (6.0 x 5.8 x 10.2 in)
- . Kommander-KA02: 144 x 144 x 46 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 in)
- Weight Lyzard-KZ14: 0,059 kg (0.13 lb)
- . Truffle-KTR25: 2.5 kg (5.51 lb)
- . Kommander-KA02: 0.5 kg (1.10 lb)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
(3) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Azimut-KAMUT2L14 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.