The largest system of the discreet line is the Azimut-KAMUT2V25, designed for when more power and a longer throw is required from an invisible profile, composed of two 25-cm-long Vyper-KV25 loudspeakers, an ultra-compact Truffle-KTR26 subwoofer and a 14x14x2” Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
The Azimut-KAMUT2V25 is designed for larger rooms with higher sound requirements needed in a compact form, such as pubs, small conference and boardrooms, lounges and hotel lobbies.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Power Handling Vyper-KV25 (mid-high): 75W, Truffle-KTR26 (subwoofer): 100W
- Impedance Vyper-KV25 (mid-high): 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- . Truffle-KTR26 (subwoofer): 2 Ω
- Frequency range (1) 45 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL Vyper-KV25 (mid-high): 108 dB SPL (peak) (2)
- . Truffle-KTR26 (subwoofer): 120 dB SPL (peak) (3)
- Coverage Vyper-KV25 (mid-high): V. 25° | H. 140°
- . Truffle-KTR26 (subwoofer): omni
- Subwoofer 6.5" woofer + passive radiator
- Mid-High frequency 4 x 1" neodymium magnet woofers
- Analog Balanced 2 x 3-pin euroblock (Phoenix MC 1,5/ 3-ST-3,81)
- Analog Unbalanced 3.5 mm Jack Stereo
- Optic Toslink Connector
- USB 4 x USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy
- Remote Controller wired or wireless
- Hardware Control 4 x GPIO ports (Phoenix MC 1,5/ 5-ST-3,81 BK)
- Network 10-100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45), Wirelss LAN 802.11n
- Sample Rate 96 kHz
- Bit Depth 32 bit
- Processing loudspeaker preset, EQ, signal routing, local streaming
- Type 4-channel Class-D audio amplifier
- Power 4 x 50W @ 4Ω
- Protection Output Short Protection, DC Offset, Overtemperature, Undervoltage and Overvoltage, Open Ground and Power Tolerant
- Power Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz input / 24 V, 4 A DC output
- Dimensions Vyper-KV25: 40 x 260 x 22 mm (1.6 x 10.2 x 0.9 in)
- . Truffle-KTR26: 182 x 176 x 341 mm (7.1 x 6.9 x 13.4 in)
- . Kommander-KA02: 144 x 144 x 46 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 in)
- Weight Vyper-KV25: 0,4 kg (0.88 lb)
- . Truffle-KTR26: 3,5 kg (7.72 lb)
- . Kommander-KA02: 0.5 kg (1.10 lb)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
(3) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Azimut-KAMUT2V25 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.