The largest system of the discreet line is the Azimut-KAMUT2V25, designed for when more power and a longer throw is required from an invisible profile, composed of two 25cm-long Vyper-KV25 loudspeakers, an ultra-compact Truffle-KTR26 subwoofer and a 14x14x2” Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
The Azimut-KAMUT2V25 is designed for larger rooms with higher sound requirements needed in a compact form, such as pubs, small conference and boardrooms, lounges and hotel lobbies.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Type Complete full-range audio solution with stand-alone amplifier
- Components 1x Kommander-KA02 amplifier, 1x Truffle-KTR26 subwoofer, 2x Vyper-KV25 line array speakers, 1x K-AUDIOCTRL remote control w/cable
- Frequency Response 45 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Sensivity Subwoofer: 89.4 dB SPL (1W, 1m), Line array speakers: 81.9 dB SPL (1W, 1m)
- Maximum SPL 110 dB peak
- Maximum Analog Input Level BAL input (+4 dBu) max input level @ 3.20 V, unBAL input (-10 dBV) max input level @ 2.24 V
- Coverage Subwoofer: omni, Mid-high speakers: 110° horizontal, 10° vertical
- Input Sample Rate & Resolution Up to 96 kHz @ 24 bit with internal SRC and jitter correction
- Built-in DSP Remote control with dedicated APP for setting levels, equalization, signal distribution and wireless connectivity
Internal Amplifier Module
- Type 4 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Peak Output Power 4 x 50W @ 4Ω – 10% THD
- AC Input Operating Range Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz input / 24 V, 5 A DC output
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Mains Connector 5.5 mm DC plug (24 V, 5 A)
Controls & Connectivity
- Input signal 3.5 mm jack unBAL analog stereo input, 2x BAL input: MC 1.5/ 3-ST-3.81 BK Phoenix connector, Optical Toslink digital input
- GPIO MC 1.5/ 5-G-3.81 BK Phoenix connector
- Data 4x USB-A 2.0, 1x RJ45 Ethernet
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Truffle-KTR26: 181.5 x 176 x 322 mm (7.15 x 6.93 x 12.68 in)
- Vyper-KV25: 39.5 x 250 x 21.5 mm (1.55 x 9.84 x 0.83 in)
- Kommander-KA02: 144 x 45.5 x 144 mm (5.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in)
- Remote: 22 x 10 x 12 mm (0.8 x 3.9 x 0.4 in)
- Truffle-KTR26: 3.5 kg (7.72 lbs)
- Vyper-KV25: 0.450 kg (0.99 lbs)
- Kommander-KA02: 0.5 kg (1.10 lbs)
- Remote: 0.045 kg (0.10 lbs)
Color & Finishes
- Subwoofer and amplifier: Black textured powder paint
- Line array speakers: black, white, custom RAL & polished and 24K gold stainless steel finishes
- Notes for data:
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded onboard K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.