The Capture-KMC20H is an incredibly thin line array microphone with 8 x 4 mm cardiod capsules for horizontal setup resulting in a wide registration on the vertical plane and very narrow on the horizontal plane.
The sand-blasted base is created from a single solid block of brass shaped with both a lathe and a milling cutter in the form of three concentric cylinders truncated at 60°. A M3X3 screw is placed in the lower part of the base to serve as the lock for the connector and microphone once oriented in a desired position.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Minimal Variation of Gain
Due to its line array characteristics, our microphones featuring Pure Array Technology show a minimal variation of gain with distance.
Wide Vertical Polar Pattern
The polar response is cardioid in the vertical plane and very narrow in the horizontal plan, which allows for a wide upright registration, resulting in capturing only the person in front of the microphone regardless of height or standing or sitting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Transducer Type 8 x 4mm electret condenser
- Frequency Response 80 – 15000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid array
- Max Input Sound Level (@ 1kHz-1Pa THD<10%): 105dB SPL
- Sensitivity (@ 1kHz): -37dBV ±4dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (@ 1kHz-1Pa A-weighted curved): 55dB
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 (1)
- Current consumption 7mA
- Connector Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Case Black ruthenium-plated brass
- Phantom Supply Voltage 36 to 52 Vdc, (+) pins 2 and 3 (1)
- Dimensions 6 x 6 x 226 mm (0,24 x 0,24 x 8,90 inch)
- Weight 0,032 kg (0,07 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Referred to the XLR connector of the included preamplifier
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.