The Capture-KMC20V is an incredibly thin line array microphone with 8 x 4 mm cardioid capsules with a brass base for vertical setup resulting in a wide registration on the horizontal plane and narrow on the vertical plane.
Tilted in in a vertical orientation truncated at 28°, the possible inclinations with respect to the base surface range from 90 ° to 145 °. A 4.75 mm-thick HT800 silicone anti-vibration pad is fastened under the base to guarantee the lowest transmission of noise from the surface to the microphone array.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
Minimal Variation of Gain
Due to its line array characteristics, our microphones featuring Pure Array Technology show a minimal variation of gain with distance.
Narrow Vertical Polar Pattern
Very wide in the horizontal plane, a single microphone can pick up more people and gives maximum freedom of movement to the right and left without volume fluctuations.
- Transducer Type 8 x 4 mm electret condenser
- Frequency Response 65 – 15000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid array
- Max Input Sound Level 105 dB SPL (1 kHz, THD<10%)
- Sensitivity -37 dBV (1 kHz, 94 dB SPL)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 55 dB (@ 1 kHz A-weight)
- Connector XLR-M, three-pin professional audio
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Case Black ruthenium-plated brass
- Phantom Supply Voltage 36 to 52 Vdc, (+) pins 2 and 3
- Current consumption 7 mA
- Dimensions (1)6 x 200 x 6 mm (0.24 x 7.90 x 0.24 in)
- Weight 0,032 kg (0.07 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Net dimensions of the microphone bar, base excluced.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.