The Duetto-KD6B is a set of ultra-mini, high quality alumium alloy earbuds with an in-line microphone and control. Each earbud is equipped with a 6 mm full-range transducer to provide amazing output capable of reproducing the frequency range from 5 Hz to 23 kHz at -12 dB ensuring high-definition audio with deep, rich bass and clear high frequencies.
The microphone and control are wired in the headphone cable and offer the freedom and convenience to accept calls, manage music playback and adjust the volume. Packaged in a convenient hard carrying case, the Duetto-KD6B comes with four pairs of silicon ear tips to provide a custom fit while maximizing sound isolation, and a set of ear hooks for active use.
By using a heat-resistant and strong synthetic Kevlar fiber cable, the earbuds are resistant to splintering and fraying and remain tangle-free.
- Earphone cases High-quality aluminium alloy
- Earphone color Anodized gray
- Cable Elastic TPU-stranded, 1.2 m black
- Connector 24k gold-plated 3.5 mm jack cord
EARPHONE Technical Data
- Impedance 16Ω ±15%
- Frequency Response 5 Hz 23 kHz
- Sensitivity 105 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz (1m W)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) < 0.1% (1 kHz / 100 dB SPL)
- Ear Coupling Ear-canal
- Jack Plug 3.5 mm, straight
- Cable Length 1.2 m ± 20 mm
- Transducers Dynamic 6 mm neodymium drivers