The Duetto-KD6BT is a set of wireless ultra-mini, high quality aluminum alloy earbuds with an in-line microphone and control. Designed by our engineers with over 25 years of experience in the world of live professional audio.
The earbuds are each equipped with a 6mm performance-enhanced, carbon-coated full-range transducer to provide amazing output capable of reproducing the frequency range from 5 Hz to 23 kHz ensuring the highest quality and fidelity of audio reproduction.
The Duetto’s Bluetooth capabilities, built-in microphone and controller allow users the freedom and convenience to accept calls, manage music playback and adjust the volume all remotely on the headphone cable rendering the Duetto the smallest set of ear buds on the market with these exceptional performance characteristics which remain consistent with the high standards of K-array products.
The Duetto comes with three types of ear tips in silicon and memory foam to provide comfort and circumvent slippage from the ear canal along with a distinct ear hook design condusive for active use. The internal battery provides six hours of continuous use at an average volume on a full charge for extraordinary stamina while on the go. Accessories include a USB charging cable and a hard carrying case.
- Impedance 16Ω ± 15%
- Frequency Response 5 Hz - 23 kHz
- Sensivity 105 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz (1m W)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) < 0,1% (1 Khz / 100 dB SPL9)
- Ear Coupling Ear-canal
- Cable Length 0.3 m ± 20 mm
- Transducers Dynamic Φ 6 mm. neodymium drivers
- Color Black
- Material Aluminium Alloy
- Sensivity -42 dB
- Frequency Response 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Communication System Version 5
- Output Specification Power Class 2
- Max Communication Range Line of sight - approx. 10 mt (33’)
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec AAC, SBC
- Type DC 3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Life Up to 6 hrs (charging time: approx. 3 hrs for 0-100% charge)