In its infinite compactness, the Duetto is equipped with full-range transducers capable of reproducing the whole frequency range from 5 Hz to 23 kHz ensuring the highest quality and fidelity of audio reproduction.
The Duetto comes with three types of ear tips in silicon and memory foam to provide comfort and circumvent slippage from the ear canal. Other accessories include a two-prong plane adapter, a 2-in-1 3.5 mm jack for multi-listening and a genuine leather carrying case.
By using a heat-resistant and strong synthetic Kevlar fiber cable, the earbuds are resistant to splintering and fraying and remain tangle-free.
Clear, In-Ear Audio
Crisp, quality sound thanks to the earbuds that penetrate the external auditory canal and transfer the sound pressure towards the eardrum.
With an ideal acoustic compression and a full-bodied sound output produced by the transducers, the eardrum is isolated sealing off outside noise.
- Earphone cases High-quality aluminium alloy
- Earphone color Titanium anodizing oxidation
- Cable Kevlar
- Connector 24k gold-plated 35 mm jack
- Impedence 16Ω ±15%
- Frequency response 5 Hz 23 kHz
- Sensitivity 105 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz (1m W)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0.1% (1 kHz / 100 dB SPL)
- Ear coupling Ear-canal
- Jack plug 3.5 mm, straight
- Cable lenght 1.2 mm ± 20mm
- Transducers Dynamic φ6m Neodymium Drivers