The Duetto-KD6T is a set of ultra-mini, high quality alumium alloy earbuds with a Kevlar-reinforced cable. In its infinite compactness, the Duetto is equipped with a full-range 6 mm transducer in each earbud capable of reproducing the whole frequency range from 5 Hz to 23 kHz at -12 dB ensuring the highest quality and fidelity of audio reproduction.
The Duetto-KD6T comes with three sizes of ear tips in silicon and memory foam to provide comfort and circumvent slippage from the ear canal. Other accessories include a two-prong plane adapter, a 2-in-1 3.5 mm jack for multi-listening and a genuine leather carrying case.
By using a heat-resistant and strong synthetic Kevlar fiber cable, the earbuds are resistant to splintering and fraying and remain tangle-free.
- Earphone cases High-quality aluminium alloy
- Earphone color Titanium anodizing oxidation
- Cable Kevlar
- Connector 24k gold-plated 35 mm jack
- Impedence 16Ω ±15%
- Frequency response 5 Hz 23 kHz
- Sensitivity 105 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz (1m W)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0.1% (1 kHz / 100 dB SPL)
- Ear coupling Ear-canal
- Jack plug 3.5 mm, straight
- Cable lenght 1.2 mm ± 20mm
- Transducers Dynamic φ6m Neodymium Drivers