The Mugello-KH2 is the smallest mid-high line array element offered in our flagship line. The self-powered speaker is comprised of two 8” neodymium magnet woofers each with a 2.5” voice coil and two 1.4” compression drivers with a 2.5” voice coil each.
However small in size, the Mugello-KH2 delivers a really large sound, ensuring exceptionally high performance with a peak SPL of 136 dB. Measuring at 735 x 285 x 200 mm (net dimensions), this compact speaker is a perfect solution for applications in intimate concert halls, theaters and clubs.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
- Type Active line array element
- Transducers 2x 8” neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil
- . 2x compression driver with 2.5” voice coil
- Frequency Response (1) 120 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 136 dB peak
- Coverage V. 20° | H. 110°
- Connectors Analog: 2x XLR (bal) input signal + 2x XLR (bal) parallel output
- . Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input + 1x XLR AES3 output
- Control Remote control with dedicated PC software via USB or RS485.
- . Onboard touch screen display.
Digital signal processor
- Built-in DSP Input gain, delay up to 330 ms, 8 full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), FIR filter for electronic beam steering Onboard preset, Level and temperature remote monitoring
- Type 2-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output power 2x 1000 W @ 8 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power consumption 300 W @ 8 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Operating range 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Mains connector powerCON with link inlet
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 860 x 370 x 210 mm (33.8 x 14.6 x 8.2 in) with rigging hardware
- . 735 x 285 x 200 mm (28.9 x 11.2 x 7.9 in) net dimensions
- Weight 29 kg / 63.93 lb (with rigging hardware)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP20 (IP53 with K-AMPCOVER accessory)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
KH2 DatasheetVer. 4.0
KH2 User GuideVer. 1.4
Suspending the Concert SeriesVer. 1.1
Stacking the Concert SeriesVer. 1.1
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
EASE Focus 3 Download
EASE Focus DataVer. 10.0
KH2 DWG 3DVer. 3.0
KH2 DXF 2DVer. 3.0
KH2 PDF 3DVer. 2.0
KH2 LayoutVer. 1.2
K-framework 2.2.8 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KH2 Architect SpecsVer. 1.0
Slim Array TechnologyVer. 1.0
Digital SteeringVer. 1.0
KH2 3DS 3DVer. 1.3
Mugello Certifications ver. 1.0ver. 1.0
Mugello-KH2 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.