The Mugello-KH2 is the smallest mid-high line array element offered in our flagship line. The self-powered speaker is comprised of two 8” neodymium magnet woofers each with a 2.5” voice coil and two 1.4” compression drivers with a 2.5” voice coil each.
However small in size, the Mugello-KH2 delivers a really large sound, ensuring exceptionally high performance with a peak SPL of 136 dB. Measuring at 83.9 cm x 28.5 cm x 21.0 cm, this compact speaker is a perfect solution for applications in intimate concert halls, theaters and clubs.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Slim Array Technology
Practicality in transporting, ease of assembly and cost savings aren’t the only benefits of our unique technology, Slim Array Technology (SAT).
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Electronic Beam Steering
The ability to digitally adjust the dispersion of a line array not only ensures the same listening experience to all audience members but, at the same time, limits the noise pollution in the areas where the sound pressure must be kept at a minimum.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
- Power Handling 750 + 250 W
- Max power 2000 W (1)
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 70 Hz – 19 kHz (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt 99 dB (3)
- Maximum SPL 130 dB (cont.) - 136 dB (peak) (4)
- Horizontal 110°
- Vertical 20° (preset dependent)
- Type Eletronic
- Frequency 1200 Hz
- Type 2 X 8” Neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil 2 X 1.4” compression driver with 2.5” voice coil
- Analog connectors 2 male + 2 female 3-pin balanced XLR
- Digital Connectors 1 male + 1 female 3-pin XLR
Remote control input
- Connectors 1 male + 1 female XLR parallel / 1 USB B Jack serial converter
- Type 1 modules class D - DSP controlled
- Nominal power output 2 x 1000 W @ 8 Ω 1% THD + NOISE (5)
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Nominal power requirements 100 – 240 Vac ±10% 50-60Hz
- Operating range 85 – 265 Vac (auto-range)
- Power factor (cos) >0.90 @ 4Ω full power
- 1/8 rated power (pink noise)@ 8Ω 300 W
- IP 20 (53 with K-AMPCOVER accessory)
- Dimensions 83.9 cm x 28.5 cm x 21.0 cm (33.03“ x 11.22” x 8.26“) (6)
- Weight 29.0 kg (63.93 lbs) connecting hardware included
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJ standard
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1KHz, 1%THD
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
KH2 DatasheetVer. 2.0
KH2 User GuideVer. 1.3
Suspending the Concert SeriesVer. 1.1
Stacking the Concert SeriesVer. 1.1
K-framework ManualVer. 2.6
EASE dataVer. 10.0
KH2 DWG 3DVer. 3.0
KH2 DXF 2DVer. 3.0
KH2 PDF 3DVer. 2.0
KH2 LayoutVer. 1.2
K-framework 2.2.4 - WindowsVer. 2.2
KH2 Architect SpecsVer. 1.0
Slim Array TechnologyVer. 1.0
Digital SteeringVer. 1.0
KH2 3DS 3DVer. 1.3
EASE Focus 3 Download
Mugello-KH2 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.