The Rumble-KU210 subwoofer is a high-power passive sub featuring a 10” neodymium transducer an a 10” passive transducer in an ultra-shallow box. Rather than reflex openings, the KU210 features a passive radiator that ensures the device remains completely sealed off from foreign objects.
The Rumble-KU210 is engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise. Its neodymium transducer has a double voice coil for two selectable impedance settings 4/16 Ω (2 x 8Ω) to allow a combination of up to 4 units powered by just one channel of the Kommander-KA84 amplifier.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Power Handling 2 x 160 W
- Impedance 4 / 16 Ω selectable (2 x 8 Ω)
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 40 Hz – 150 Hz (1)
- SPL 1W/1mt 94 db (2)
- Maximum SPL 121dB (cont) - 127dB (peak)
- Horizontal Omni
- Vertical Omni
- Coaxial External Crossover required
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz suggested
- Full range 1 x 10” neodymium magnet with 2” voice coil
- Full range 1 x 10” passive transducer
Power Audio in/out
- Connectors 1 x 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Type KA24 - KA84 Class D model with PFC - DSP controlled
- IP 54 (More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory)
- Dimensions 50.0 x 28.2 x 15.0 cm (19.68”x 11.10”x 5.90”) (4)
- Weight 11.0 Kg (24.25 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Rumble-KU210 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.