Kristiansand Zoo and Amusement Park
- Kristiansand Zoo and Amusement Park in Kristiansand, Norway opened an exhibition which is a live re-enactment of the Norwegian fairytale "Klatremus og de andre dyrene i Hakkebakkeskogen” (Climbing Mouse and the Other Animals in the Hunchback Wood) by Thorbjørn Egner.
- The jaunt is an open-air train ride that travels through the park's woods with several stops along the way to watch the most famous scenes from the book acted out.
- TL Production, the park's tech company, contacted Danish installer MAVT Midtjysk to create an integrated sound system linking the different stages while providing clear and competent speech without interference from the outdoor elements.
- The Anakonda-KAN200 was selected for the main PA and was installed in pairs on the exhibit’s 4-wagon trains with a Thunder-KMT12P subwoofer powered by a Kommander-KA24 amplifier.
- An additional set was installed as a monitor in the central control station to provide the sound tech with synched audio with the train.
- Once the trains were ready for implementation, the Anakondas were linked to a complex system that mixed the actors’ speech with music tracks for final audio output and that is easily controllable for the actors remotely.
There is only one system like this in the world and thanks to K-array, we are happy it has elevated our program to a new level of professionalism!Jan Juul HansenSound Designer, MAVT Midtjysk