Nobu Resort at Eden Roc Miami
Miami Beach, USA
Hotels and Resorts
- Nobu Hotels and Eden Roc Resort Miami Beach joined forces to develop the multi-million dollar, hotel within a hotel, Nobu Hotel at Eden Roc Miami Beach backed by renowned Chef Nobu, Academy Award-winner Robert De Niro and Hollywood producer Meir Teper.
- Interior designers took to ensure lush and natural elements were fused with contemporary finishes in the modern and elegant setting. This fusion, which is a core thread of Nobu, was also required for the hotel’s acoustics.
- New York City-based El Media Group (EMG) was brought in to design and install a seamless audio system for the Nobu restaurant, bar and hotel lobby.
- The three distinct areas combine to form one large open space, so EMG needed products that had good dispersion, but control to avoid sound overlap.
- Co-founder and COO Ernie Lake equipped the bar with 8 Python-KP102 loudspeakers paired with 2 Thunder-KMT18 subwoofers and 2 Thunder-KMT12 subwoofers.
- The restaurant had 12 Python-KP52 loudspeakers integrated into rattan-covered columns and were combined with 2 Thunder-KMT12 subwoofers.
- Both these sections were powered by Komander-KA84 amplifiers.
- The lobby was equipped with three Pinnacle-KR402 systems.
We are very happy with the performance of the audio and the work Ernie did at Nobu Eden Rock and look forward to our continued partnership at the other locations.Hiro Tahara Chief Operation Officer at Nobu Restaurants