The innovative form factor of the Capture-KMC20 reevaluates the positioning of the microphone in production environments. No more awkward mic masking or shadowing on the performer, but rather a thin and elegant solution capable of unprecedented performance.
With dedicated accessories, like an adjustable carbon-fiber microphone stand and 3 mm gel pads, make it easy to arrange the microphone to suit users’ needs while still maintaining a clean and sleek stage configuration.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Minimal Variation of Gain
Due to its line array characteristics, our microphones featuring Pure Array Technology show a minimal variation of gain with distance.
Wide Vertical Polar Pattern
The polar response is cardioid in the vertical plane and very narrow in the horizontal plan, which allows for a wide upright registration, resulting in capturing only the person in front of the microphone regardless of height or standing or sitting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Transducer Type 8 x 4 mm electret condenser
- Frequency Response 65 – 15000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid array
- Max Input Sound Level 105 dB SPL (1 kHz, THD<10%)
- Sensitivity -37 dBV (1 kHz, 94 dB SPL)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 55 dB (@ 1 kHz A-weight)
- Connector XLR-M, three-pin professional audio
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Case Black ruthenium-plated brass
- Phantom Supply Voltage 36 to 52 Vdc, (+) pins 2 and 3
- Current consumption 7 mA
- Dimensions (1)6 x 200 x 6 mm (0.24 x 7.90 x 0.24 in)
- Weight 0,032 kg (0.07 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Net dimensions of the microphone bar, base excluced.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Capture-KMC20 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.