The largest and most powerful of the Domino line is the Domino-KF212. Comprised of a 12" coaxial transducer with a titanium dome and a 12" passive radiator, the Domino-KF212 really packs a punch.
At just 20 cm deep, the Domino-KF212 is the ideal solution for clubs and lounges. Wall brackets are included, while other useful tools are available for purchase.
Compatible with Any Amplifier
Featuring an onboard passive filter that automatically adjusts the frequency response and phase response of the speaker, any professional amplifier can be used to drive these speakers.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Point source
- Transducers Coax. 12" woofer with 1.7" compression driver
- . 12" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 40 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 130 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 700 W
- Coverage V. 60° | H. 90°
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 330 x 655 x 200 mm (13.0 x 25.8 x 7.9 in) (3)
- Weight 23,5 kg (51.8 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP43 (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Removable rubber feet not included in measurements
(4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP12 accessory.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Domino-KF212 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.