The Mastiff-KM112P is passive compact monitor featuring a coaxial 12” woofer and reaches a maximum SPL of 133 dB (peak). It has a max power of 1200 W and can be driven by the self-powered Mastiff-KM112 for monitoring and drum fill solutions.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers Coaxial 12" woofer + 2.4" compression driver
- Frequency Response (1) 70 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 133 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 1200 W
- Coverage Selectable: V/H – 30°/100° | 100°/30°
- Connectors SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 450 x 352 x 530 mm (17.7 x 13.8 x 20.9 in)
- Weight 23 kg (50.7 lb)
- Material Wood/Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes —
- Type –
- Output power –
- Power consumption –
- IP Rating IP20
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.