The Mastiff-KM112P is passive compact monitor featuring a coaxial 12” woofer and reaches a maximum SPL of 133 dB (peak). It has a max power of 1200 W and can be driven by the self-powered Mastiff-KM112 for monitoring and drum fill solutions.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
- Power Handling 800W+200W
- Max power 1200W
- Impedance 8 + 8 Ω
- Frequency range (-10dB) LF: 98dB HF: 105dB
- Maximum SPL 127dB (cont.) - 133dB (peak)
- Horizontal 100°-30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical 30°-100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Type Passive Filter
- Frequency 1300 Hz
- Low-mid frequency 12” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- High frequency neodymium magnet compression driver with 2” voice coil
Power audio inputs
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin speakon
- Wiring 1+ 1- (Signal IN & LINK) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Vertical pattern Spot - Floodn
- Impedance 16 Ω - 40 Ω
- Dimensions 53.0 x 45.0 x 33.5 cm (20.86”x 17.71”x 13.18”) (W x H x D)
- Weight 17.0 Kg (37.47 lb)
- Notes for data:
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.