We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers "2 x 12" neodymiun magnet woofer 1 x Coaxial 12" woofer + 2.4" compression driver
- Frequency Response (1) 60 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 138dB (peak)
- Rated Power 2000W + 1000W
- Coverage Selectable: V/H – 30°/100° | 100°/30°
- Connectors SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance LF: 4 Ω | MF-HF: 8 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 820 x 352 x 530 mm (32.3 x 13.8 x 20.9 in)
- Weight 37,5 kg (82.7 lb)
- Material Wood/Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes —
- Type –
- Output power –
- Power consumption –
- IP Rating IP20
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.