We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
- Power Handling 2000 W + 800 W + 280 W
- Max power 4000 W
- Impedance LF: 4 Ohm MF-HF: 8 + 8 Ohm
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 62 Hz – 19 kHz
- SPL 1W/1mt LF: 100dB MF: 97dB HF: 105dB
- Maximum SPL 132dB (cont.) - 138dB (peak)
- Horizontal 100°-30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical 30°-100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Type DSP Controlled and passive filter
- Frequency 200 Hz - 1300 Hz
- Low-mid frequency 2 x 12” neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil
- Mid frequency 12” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- High frequency neodymium magnet compression driver with 2” voice coil
Power audio in/out
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin speakon
- Wiring 1+ 1- (Passive Crossover MF-HF) 2+ 2- (Woofer)
- Dimensions 82.0 x 53.0 x 33.5 cm (47.95” x 20.47” x 8.26”) (1)
- Weight 33.5 Kg (73.85 lb)
- Notes for data:
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.