The Tornado-KT2 has a proprietary 2” high-efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107 dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion.
The Tornado-KT2 comes with wall brackets for fixed installations on surfaces.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Selectable impedance lets the user to choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
This solution is EN54-24 Certified meaning that it complies with voice alarm regulations to guarantee proper intelligible audio from a public address system in the case of evacuation or public safety alerts.
- Type Point source
- Transducers 2" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 107 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 18 W
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 90°
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- . 70V version avail. upon request
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 74 x 74 x 118 mm (2.91 x 2.91 x 4.65 in) (3)
- Weight 0.6 kg (1.32 lb)
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP65
- EN54-24 EN 54-24:2008 compliant (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Bracket not included in measures.
(4) See specification for EN 54-24 applications in products user’s guide.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Tornado-KT2 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.