The Turtle-KRM33 is an ultra-compact and low-profile powered wedge speaker with a controlled horizontal pattern and has an extended frequency response. The KRM33 is equipped with a two-channel amplifier and a DSP that can be used to adjust the EQ directly inside the box. An USB direct connection guarantees an easy plug & play connection. The DSP also offers the possibility of changing the horizontal pattern of the single speaker and its bass response, two buttons located at the back of the box are used to quickly change these settings without the need of a computer.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Like our column loudspeakers, this solution is equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound beaming and FLOOD for wider coverage.
- Type Point source
- Transducers 3 x 3.15" neodymium magnet woofer 1 x 6" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 70 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 121 dB (peak)
- Rated Power —
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 30° - 70° selectable
- Connectors –
- Nominal Impedance —
- Amp Module 2 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Output Power 2 x 125 W @ 4 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 266 x 103 x 302 mm (10.5 x 4.1 x 11.9 in)
- Weight 5,2 kg (11.59 lbs)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes —
- IP Rating IP40
- EN54-24 –
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.