The Turtle-KRM33 is an ultra-compact and low-profile powered wedge speaker with a controlled horizontal pattern and has an extended frequency response. The KRM33 is equipped with a two-channel amplifier and a DSP that can be used to adjust the EQ directly inside the box. An USB direct connection guarantees an easy plug & play connection. The DSP also offers the possibility of changing the horizontal pattern of the single speaker and its bass response, two buttons located at the back of the box are used to quickly change these settings without the need of a computer.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Like our column loudspeakers, this solution is equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound beaming and FLOOD for wider coverage.
- Power Handling 180W (AES)
- Frequency range 70 Hz – 18 KHz +/- 3dB (1) / 100 Hz – 18 KHz +/- 3dB (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt 93 db
- Maximum SPL 115dB (cont) - 121dB (peak)
- Horizontal DSP controlled (30° / 70° selectable)
- Vertical 90°
- Type DSP Controlled
- Frequency 70 Hz minimum (preset dependent)
- Type 3 X 3,15” neodymiun cone driver with 1” voice coil
- Type 1 X 6” passive radiator
- Horizontal pattern Spot – Flood
- Response Bass Enhancer
- Analog connector 1 male + 1 female 3-pin balanced XLR
Remote Control Input
- Connector 1 USB type B
- Connector 2 x PowerCon IN/OUT
- Type 1 Class D module - DSP controlled
- Nominal Output Power 2 X 125 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD + NOISE
- Protection Dynamic limiter - Over current - Short circuit
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 KHz, all load +/- 0.5 dB
- Damping factor 8Ω, 100Hz > 500
- THD+N 1KHz, 1 W 0.003%
- Nominal voltage 15 / 230 Vac auto switching
- Operating range 85 – 132 Vac 170 – 264 Vac 50 – 60 Hz
- I. Nom 2 A / 115 Vac 1 A / 230 Vac
Consumption 85 – 265 Vac
- Quiescent power (with no signal in) 10 W
- 1/8 rated power (pink noise) @ 4 Ω 110 W
- Peak power 660 W / 120 ms
- IP 40
- Dimensions 26.6 x 10.3 x 30.0 cm (10.47” x 4.05” x 11.81”) (3)
- Weight 5.2 Kg (11.46 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJstandard
- Measured with musical signal
- ( W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.