The Turtle-KRM33P is an ultra-compact and low-profile passive wedge speaker with a controlled horizontal pattern and has an extended frequency response. The KRM33P is equipped with a switch to select the horizontal coverage, Spot or Flood, as needed per the application or project.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Like our column loudspeakers, this solution is equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound beaming and FLOOD for wider coverage.
- Power Handling 180W (AES)
- Frequency range 70 Hz – 18 KHz +/- 3dB (1) / 100 Hz – 18 KHz +/- 3dB (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt 93 db
- Maximum SPL 115dB (cont) - 121dB (peak)
- Horizontal DSP controlled (30° / 70° selectable)
- Vertical 90°
- Type DSP Controlled
- Frequency 70 Hz minimum (preset dependent)
- Type 3 X 3,15” neodymiun cone driver with 1” voice coil
- Type 1 X 6” passive radiator
- Horizontal pattern Spot – Flood
- Response Bass Enhancer
- Analog Connector 1 male + 1 female 3-pin balanced XLR
Remote Control input
- Connector 1 USB type B
- Connector 2 x PowerCon IN/OUT
- Type 1 Class D module - DSP controlled
- Nominal Output Power 2 X 125 W @ 4 Ω 1% THD + NOISE
- Protection Dynamic limiter - Over current - Short circuit
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0 -1 dB) for 1 W @ 8 Ω
- Damping factor 8Ω, 100Hz >500
- THD+N 1KHz, 1 W 0.003%
- Nominal voltage 115 / 230 Vac auto switching
- Operating range 85 – 132 Vac 170 – 264 Vac 50 – 60 Hz
- I. Nom 2 A / 115 Vac 1 A / 230 Vac
Consumption 85 – 265 Vac
- Quiescent power (with no signal in) 10 W
- 1/8 rated power (pink noise) @ 4 Ω 110 W
- Peak power 660 W / 120 ms
- IP 40
- Dimensions 26.6 x 10.3 x 30.0 cm (10.47” x 4.05” x 11.81”) (3)
- Weight 5.2 Kg (11.46 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1kHz, 1% THD (single ch driven)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Turtle-KRM33P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.