The Turtle-KRM33P is an ultra-compact and low-profile passive wedge speaker with a controlled horizontal pattern and has an extended frequency response. The KRM33P is equipped with a switch to select the horizontal coverage, Spot or Flood, as needed per the application or project.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Like our column loudspeakers, this solution is equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound beaming and FLOOD for wider coverage.
- Type –
- Transducers 3 x 3.15" neodymium magnet woofer 1 x 6" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 70 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 121 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 300 W
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 30° - 70° selectable
- Connectors SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Amp Module –
- Output Power –
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 266 x 103 x 302 mm (10.5 x 4.1 x 11.9 in)
- Weight 5,2 kg (11.59 lbs)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes —
- IP Rating IP64
- EN54-24 –
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Turtle-KRM33P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.