Lightweight and able to take any form, the Anakonda-KAN200+ is a truly revolutionary speaker. These loudspeakers are 2 meters long with 16 x 1" drivers that deliver a max power of 600W at 32Ω impedance. Integrated male and female Speakon NL4 connectors hide all connections inside the body of the speaker. And by using two amplifier channels with the dedicated K-ANLINK accessory, you can extend your Anakonda system to up to 16 units – 32 meters – which creates an elegant, seamless line of continuous sound.
Its dedicated presets work on a wide frequency range and can be used as an audio system in combination with K-array subwoofers.
A flexo PET-grade braid exterior permits the speaker to bend into any seamless shape that you desire while protecting the 1" cone drivers foreign objects such as dust.
For maximum adaptability to any venue, our slim line arrays are modular when employing dedicated hardware that allows the joining of more units to reach a desired length and guarantee a perfect coverage.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
- Power Handling 300W (AES)
- Max power 600 W (1)
- Impedance 32 Ω
- Frequency range 150 Hz – 18 kHz +/-6dB (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt 86 dB (3)
- Maximum SPL 102 dB (cont.) – 108 dB (peak) (4)
- Horizontal 160°
- Vertical 10°
- Type External Crossover Required
- Frequency 50 Hz 24dB/oct suggested minimum
- Type 16 x 1” Neodymium cone driver with 0.75” voice coil
Power Audio in/out
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin Speakon (1 female, 1 male)
- Wiring 1+ 1- (signal IN & LINK) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Type KMT12, KMT18, KA84
- IP 55
- Dimensions 200.0 (+-2cm) x 5.6 x 3.53 cm (81.49” x 2.2” x 1.4”) (5)
- Weight 1.9 Kg (4.2 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJstandard;
- With dedicated preset;
- Mesured @8 m, then scaled @1 m;
- Mesured with musical signal;
- ( W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Anakonda-KAN200+ can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.