The Dragon-KX12 is a powerful point source that provides high pressure in the near field to become one of the most useful tools for an installer. The speaker delivers a continuous SPL of 127 dB and has a frequency range of 120 Hz to 18 kHz. Additionally, dedicated accessories assist in the set up of joining, flying and stacking the speaker, making it a perfect array component. The Dragon-KX12 is compatible with all K-array Thunder subwoofers.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Variable Angle Array
Thanks to its versatile design, this solution can be used either as a stand alone, single point source or joined with multiple units in an array configuration which can be easily steered mechanically in order to modify the coverage angle.
High Pressure in the Near Field
The emission of point source loudspeakers is characterized by high sound pressure levels in the near field, ideal for applications where the audience is close to the sound source, like clubs, dance floors and live events, like DJ sets.
- Power Handling 800 + 200 W
- Max power 1200 W (1)
- Frequency range(-3 dB) 120 Hz – 19 kHz (2)
- Impedance 8Ω
- SPL 1W/1mt 102 dB (3)
- Maximum SPL 127 dB (cont.) – 133 dB (peak) (4)
- Horizontal 100°/30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical 30°/100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Coaxial External Crossover required
- Frequency High pass @ 120 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full range 12” neodymiun magnet woofer with 3” voice coil neodymium magnet compression driver with 2” voice coil
Power Audio in/out
- Connectors 2 x 4-pin Speakon
- Wiring 1+ 1- (Signal IN & LINK ) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Type KMT18, KMT21, KMT218, KA84
- IP 21
- Dimensions 34.0 x 32.0 x 20.0 cm (13.38”x 12.59”x 7.87”) (5)
- Weight 12.2 Kg (26.89 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJ standard
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Dragon-KX12 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.