The Kommander-KA02 is the smallest amplifier in the Kommander line with an incredibly compact size of 144 x 46 x 144 mm.
The amplifier features two balanced analog inputs and a fiber optical input working up to 192 kHz. It boasts Bluetooth connectivity, mini jack input and USB ports for using MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, ecc., files.
Converted by AKM’s quality ADC, the audio is processed by a powerful DSP working at 192 kHz – 32 bit and amplified by a 4-channel Class D module with digital I2S inputs. With the backing of 200W, the KA02 can be arranged in multiple output configurations such as 4 x 50W, 2 x 100W, 2 x 50W + 1 x 100W.
The onboard Quad Core 1.2 GHz – 64-bit processor allows the end user to connect to the internet in a multitude of connectivity options. With the possibility to be controlled via Wi-Fi by a dedicated app, the KA02 has the ability to access music through the onboard Spotify and Web Radio streaming.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Plug and Play
Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
- Type 4-channel class D audio amplifier
- Max Output @ 4Ω 4 x 50 W (1)
- Analog Input 3.5 mm jack unBAL analog stereo input
- .2x BAL input: Phoenix MC 1.5/ 3-ST-3.81
- Digital Input TOSLINK optical input
- GPIO 5x user selectable
- Data 4x USB-A 2.0
- . 1x RJ45 Ethernet
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy
- . Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- MAINS Operating Range Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz input / 24 V, 4 A DC output
- Power Consumption 20 W, 1/8 Rated Power (Pink Noise)
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 144 x 46 x 144 mm (5.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in)
- Weight 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black
- IP 20
- Notes for data:
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1KHz, 1%THD
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.