The largest in K-array’s Rumble subwoofer line, the KU212 is comprised of a 12" neodymium transducer combined with a 12" passive transducer. Measuring at 33 x 65.5 x 20 cm and weighing 18 kg, the sub's frame has a shallow depth and performs at high power.
Designed as the perfect companion to the K-array’s Installed Sound speakers, the Rumble-KU212 an ideal solution for complex medium and large-format projects like clubs, lounges and live concerts. KA series amplifiers have presets specifically optimized for KU212 applications.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers 12" neodymium magnet woofer / 12" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 35 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 130 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 700 W
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω / 16 Ω selectable
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 655 x 330 x 200 mm (25.8 x 13.0 x 7.9 in) (3)
- Weight 18,5 kg (40.8 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Removable rubber feet not included.
(4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP12 accessory.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Rumble-KU212 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.