The Rumble-KU44 line array element is an extremely compact, array-able subwoofer with a frequency range of 50 Hz to 150Hz and is comprised of two 4” neodymium transducers and two 4” passive radiators engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise.
For easier use and integration with all Kommander amplifiers, the KU44 allows the user to choose between two different values of impedance (8/32 Ω). At 32 Ω, as many as eight KU44 units can be powered off a single Kommander amplifier channel.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Power Handling 2 x 60 W
- Impedance 8 / 32 Ω selectable (2 x 16 Ω)
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 50 Hz – 150 Hz (1)
- SPL 1W/1mt 84 dB (2)
- Maximum SPL 110 dB (cont.) – 116 dB (peak) (3)
- Horizontal Omni
- Vertical Omni
- Coaxial External crossover required
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz
- Type 2 x 4” neodymium magnet with 1” voice coil
- Type 2 x 4” passive transducer
Power audio in/out
- Connector 1 x 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Type KA14 - KA24 - KA84
- IP 54 (More complete water protection with K- KUIP4 accessory)
- Dimensions 50.0 x 11.6 x 10.1 cm (19.68”x 4.56”x 3.97”) (4)
- Weight 5.9 Kg (13.0 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- ( W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Rumble-KU44 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.