The Domino-KF210 is the mid-sized option of the Domino line that has a 10” and a 3” neodymium magnet woofer coaxially mounted in addition to a 10” passive radiator. Wall brackets are included, while other useful tools are available for purchase, like the flush mount recessing frame, K-WF210, used for wall insets to further hide the speakers.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We have developed and refined a customized finishing for Marine applications. The finishing can resist bad weather and oxidation caused by salt water.
Compatible with Any Amplifier
Featuring an onboard passive filter that automatically adjusts the frequency response and phase response of the speaker, any professional amplifier can be used to drive these speakers.
Selectable impedance lets the user to choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
- Type Point source
- Transducers 10" neodymium magnet woofer
- . 3" neodymium magnet woofer
- . 10" passive transducer
- Frequency Response (1) 40 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 123 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 320 W
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 90°
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω / 16 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 282 x 500 x 151 mm (11.1 x 19.7 x 5.9 in) (3)
- Weight 12 kg (26.5 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Removable rubber feet not included in measurements
(4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Domino-KF210 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.