The Domino-KF210 is the mid-sized option of the Domino line that has a 10” and a 3” neodymium magnet woofer coaxially mounted in addition to a 10” passive radiator. Wall brackets are included, while other useful tools are available for purchase, like the flush mount recessing frame, K-WF212, used for wall insets to further hide the speakers.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Compatible with Any Amplifier
Featuring an onboard passive filter that automatically adjusts the frequency response and phase response of the speaker, any professional amplifier can be used to drive these speakers.
Selectable impedance lets the user to choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
- Power Handling 320W
- Impedance 4/16 Ohm selectable
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 40Hz-19000Hz
- SPL 1W/1mt 95 db
- Maximum SPL3 117dB (cont) - 123dB (peak)
- Horizontal 90°
- Vertical 90°
- Coaxial Internal Passive Crossover
- Frequency 2500 Hz
- Type Low-mid frequencies: 1 x 10” neodymium magnet woofer with two 2” voice coils + 1 x 10” passive radiator
- Type High frequencies: 3” neodymium magnet woofer with two 1” voice coils
Power Audio in/out
- Connectors 1 x 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Type KA24 - KA84
- IP 56 (More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory)
- Dimensions 28.2 x 50.0 x 15.0 cm (11.10”x 19.68”x 5.90”) (1)
- Weight 12.0 Kg (26.45 lb)
- Notes for data:
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.