The Domino-KF26 is the smallest of the full-range Domino line measuring a depth of less than 12 cm. Compact and discreet, the Domino-KF26 is a stainless steel speaker with plug and play capabilities that do not require presets. It can be driven by any amplifier making it the perfect solution for applications with subwoofer restrictions
Designed as a passive speaker, the Domino-KF26 can be transformed into a self-powered speaker just by inserting the specific amplifier accessory. With a max SPL of 109dB, the KF26 is the ideal for smaller installations that requires high quality in a practical, compact form.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
Compatible with Any Amplifier
Featuring an onboard passive filter that automatically adjusts the frequency response and phase response of the speaker, any professional amplifier can be used to drive these speakers.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Power Handling 160W
- Impedance 8/32 Ohm selectable
- Frequency range 50Hz-19000Hz passive version / 45Hz-19000Hz with KA1-FF
- SPL 1W/1mt 90 db
- Maximum SPL3 109dB (cont) - 115dB (peak) passive version 106dB (cont) – 112dB (peak) with KA1-FF
- Horizontal 90°
- Vertical 90°
- Coaxial Internal Passive Crossover
- Frequency 1600 Hz
- Type Low-mid frequencies: 1 x 6” neodymium magnet woofer with two 1.5” voice coils + 1 x 6” passive radiator
- Type High frequencies: 2” neodymium magnet woofer with two 0.8” voice coils
Power Audio in/out
- Connectors 1 x 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Type KA14 - KA24 - KA84 - KA1-FF
- IP 56 (More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory)
- Dimensions 18.0 x 35.0 x 11.8 cm (7.08”x 13.77”x 4.64”) (1)
- Weight 6.5 Kg (14.33 lb)
- Notes for data:
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.