The widest line array in our product collection at 5", the Kayman-KY102 is a passive speaker comprised of eight closely-spaced 4” neodymium magnet transducers.
A true line array, the KY102 has a variety of rigging accessories to offer different linking and hanging options for vertical and horizontal line array configurations. For easier use and integration with other speakers or amplifiers, the KY102 features two different inpedance values (8Ω – 32Ω).
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
Pure Array Technology
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage. Our column loudspeakers are equipped with a regulator with two coverage options: SPOT for very narrow sound dispersion and FLOOD for wider coverage.
- Type Line array
- Transudcers 8 x 4" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (1) 120 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 138 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 1200 W
- Coverage V. 7° - 30° | H. 90°
- Connectors SpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 116 x 1000 x 134 mm (4.6 x 39.4 x 5.3 in)
- Weight 14,9 kg (32.8 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (3)
- EN54-24 –
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 8 m then scaled at 1 m
(3) More complete water protection with K-IP65KITA and K-IP65KITB accessories (IP65 compliant)
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Kayman-KY102 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.