The Mastiff-KM112 is self-powered compact monitor. It features a coaxial 12” woofer and can reach a maximum SPL of 133 dB (peak). It's self-powered with a power output to drive the KM112P passive version, which in turn can drive a stereo mix as well as a Thunder-KMT18P for a drum fill, making it one of the most versatile monitors on the market.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Type Active subwoofer
- Transducers Coaxial 12" woofer with 2.4" compression driver
- Frequency Response (1) 70 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 133 dB (peak)
- Coverage Selectable: V/H – 30°/100° | 100°/30°
- Connectors INPUT: 2x XLR (bal) line input, 1x XLR AES3 input
- . OUTPUT: 1x speakOn loudspeaker output + 2x XLR (bal) parallel line output, 1x XLR AES3 output
- . SERIAL: 1x XLR RS485 serial input, 1x XLR RS485 serial output, 1x USB-B inlet
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 450 x 352 x 530 mm (17.7 x 13.8 x 20.9 in)
- Weight 23 kg (50.7 lb)
- Material Wood/Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Type 2 ch. switch-mode, class D
- Output power 2 x 1000 W @ 8 Ω
- Power consumption 300 W, 1/8 Rated Power (Pink Noise)
- IP Rating IP20
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Mastiff-KM112 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.