The Mastiff-KM112 is self-powered compact monitor. It features a coaxial 12” woofer and can reach a maximum SPL of 133 dB (peak). It's self-powered with a power output to drive the KM112P passive version, which in turn can drive a stereo mix as well as a Thunder-KMT18P for a drum fill, making it one of the most versatile monitors on the market.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL color to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Power Handling 800 + 200 W
- Max power 1200 W(1)
- Impendance 8 + 8 Ohm
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 70 Hz – 19 kHz (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt LF:98dB HF:105dB (3)
- Maximum SPL 127 dB (cont.) – 133 dB (peak) (4)
- Horizontal 100°-30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical 30°-100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Type DSP Controlled + passive filter
- Frequency 1300 Hz
- Low-mid frequency 12” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- High frequency neodymium magnet compression driver with 2” voice coil
- Analog connectors 2 male + 2 female 3-pin balanced XLR
- Digital connectors 1 male + 1 female 3-pin XLR
Power audio input
- Connector Female Speakon
- Wiring Ch1+ Pin1-=Ch1- Pin2+=N.C. Pin2-=N.C
Remote control input
- Connectors 1 male + 1 female XLR parallel / 1 USB B Jack serial converter
- Connectors 2 x PowerCon IN/OUT
- Type 1 Class D module – DSP controlled
- Power 1000W @ 8 Ohm
- Protection Dynamic limiter, over current, over temp, short circuits
- Nominal power requirements 100 – 240 Vac ±10% 50-60Hz
- Operating range 85 – 265 Vac (auto-range)
- Dimensions 53.0 x 45.0 x 33.5 (20.86” x 17.71” x 13.18”) (6)
- Weight 23 kg (50.7 lbs)
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJ standard
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1kHz, 1% THD
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Mastiff-KM112 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.