We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
The directivity of many K-array solutions can be modified in order to optimize the coverage by an adjustable horn with variable orientation.
Onboard Touch Screen
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions: input/output levels, signal routing, offset delays for the subwoofer and Speakon output and overall system delay (up to 330 ms).
With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
Our self-powered solutions prevent distortion from cumbersome and fragile passive crossovers and power loss due to long running cables, and offer plenty of advantages ranging from the compactness of the solution to the ease of integration with new and existing sound systems.
- Power Handling 2000 W + 800 W + 280 W
- Max power 4000 W (1)
- Impedance 8 + 8 Ohm
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 62 Hz – 19 kHz (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt LF:100 dB HF:105 dB (3)
- Maximum SPL 132 dB (cont.) - 138 dB (peak) (4)
- Horizontal 100°-30° (depending on horn orientation)
- Vertical 30°-100° (depending on horn orientation)
- Type DSP Controlled
- Frequency 200 Hz - 1650 Hz
- Low-mid frequency 2 x 12” neodymium magnet woofer with 2.5” voice coil
- Mid frequency 12” neodymium magnet woofer with 3” voice coil
- High frequency neodymium magnet compression driver with 2” voice coil
- Analog connectors 2 male + 2 female 3-pin balanced XLR
- Digital Connectors 1 male + 1 female 3-pin XLR
Remote control input
- Connectors 1 male + 1 female XLR parallel / 1 USB B Jack serial converter
- Connectors 2 x PowerCon IN/OUT
- Type 2 class D modules - DSP controlled
- Power 4 x 1000W @ 8 Ohm
- Protection Dynamic limiter, over current, over temp., short circuits
- Nominal power requirements 100 – 240 Vac ±10% 50-60Hz
- Operating range 85 – 265 Vac (auto-range)
- Dimensions 82.0 x 53.0 x 33.5 (47.95” x 20.47” x 13.18”) (6)
- Weight 37.5 Kg (82.67 lb)
- Notes for data:
- Maximum RMS applicable power for a musical signal. The reference signal is the one proposed by EIAJ standard
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @4 mt then scaled @1 mt
- Measured with musical signal
- EIAJ Test Standard, 1KHz, 1%THD
- (W x H x D)
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalog.
Mastiff-KM312 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.