The Rumble-KU26, the smallest sub in our portfolio, is an extremely powerful, bass system comprised of one 6” neodymium transducer and one 6” passive radiator engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise. With a frequency range of 45 Hz to 150 Hz, the Rumble-KU26 is a companion to our Lyzard, Vyper, Tornado and Anakonda speakers. The combination provides full-range frequency response with prodigious output in a virtually invisible profile.
The Rumble-KU26 boasts extended frequency response and is electronically protected. Its neodymium transducer has a dual voice coil (16+16 Ω) for selectable impedance settings (8/32 Ω) allowing you to combine up to eight Rumble-KU26 units powered by just one Kommander-KA84 amplifier channel.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers 6" neodymium magnet woofers / 6" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 45 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 121 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 160 W
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 350 x 180 x 118 mm (13.8 x 7.1 x 4.6 in) (3)
- Weight 5,9 kg (13.0 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed
- IP Rating IP64 (4)
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Removable rubber feet not included.
(4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory.
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Rumble-KU26 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.