The Rumble-KU26, the smallest sub in our portfolio, is an extremely powerful, bass system comprised of one 6” neodymium transducer and one 6” passive radiator engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise. With a frequency range of 45 Hz to 150 Hz, the Rumble-KU26 is a companion to our Lyzard, Vyper, Tornado and Anakonda speakers. The combination provides full-range frequency response with prodigious output in a virtually invisible profile.
The Rumble-KU26 boasts extended frequency response and is electronically protected. Its neodymium transducer has a dual voice coil (16+16 Ω) for selectable impedance settings (8/32 Ω) allowing you to combine up to eight Rumble-KU26 units powered by just one Kommander-KA84 amplifier channel.
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Power Handling 2 x 80 W
- Impedance 8 / 32 Ω selectable (2 x 16 Ω)
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 45 Hz – 150 Hz (1)
- SPL 1W/1mt 89 dB (2)
- Maximum SPL 115 dB (cont.) – 121 dB (peak) (3)
- Horizontal Omni
- Vertical Omni
- Coaxial External crossover required
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz
- Type 1 x 6” neodymium magnet with 1.5” voice coil
- Type 1 x 6” passive transducer
Power Audio in/out
- Connectors 1 x 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Type KA14 - KA24
- IP 54 (More complete water protection with K-KUIP accessory)
- Dimensions 35.0 x 18.0 x 11.8 cm (13.77”x 7.08”x 4.64”) (4)
- Dimensions 5.9 Kg (13.0 lb)
- Notes for data:
- With dedicated preset
- Measured @ 4mt then scaled @ 1mt
- Measured with musical signal
- (W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Rumble-KU26 can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.