The Thunder-KMT12P is a 12" high-performance passive subwoofer designed as a small to medium wavefront system for extended bass response with very low distortion. It features a 600 W, 12” drive unit with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
At a high-power performance of 131 dB peak, the Thunder-KMT12P is ideal for small throw applications, like theaters, concert halls and AV intallations.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers 12" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (1) 45 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 131 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 1200 W
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors speakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
Handling and Finishes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (3) 326 x 343 x 433 mm (12.8 x 13.5 x 17 in)
- Weight 12,8 kg (28.2 lb)
- Material Wood
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- IP Rating IP43
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Included 17 mm (0.7 in) removable rubber feet
Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets preloaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.
Thunder-KMT12P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.