The Thunder-KMT12P is a 12" high-performance passive subwoofer designed as a small to medium wavefront system for extended bass response with very low distortion. It features a 600 W, 12” drive unit with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
At a high-power performance of 131 dB peak, the Thunder-KMT12P is ideal for small throw applications, like theaters, concert halls and AV intallations.
Unique Performance-to-Size Ratio
Produces an impressive high-power performance by producing a high SPL from a small frame.
Four-Corner Port Configuration
The unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues.
We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting.
- Power Handling 700W (AES)
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Frequency range 45 Hz - 150 Hz ± 3dB (preset dependent)
- Maximum SPL 125dB (cont) - 131dB (peak)
- Type External Crossover Required
- Frequency Low pass @ 150 Hz maximum
- Type 1 x 12” neodymium speakers with 3” voice coil
- Connectors 2 x NL4 Speakon
- Digital Connectors 1+ 1- (signal IN& LINK); 2+ 2-(through)
- Dimensions 32.6 x 32.7 x 43.3 cm (12.83” x 12.87” x 17.04”) (1)
- Weight 12.6 Kg (27.78 lb)
- Notes for data:
- ( W x H x D).
New materials and design are introduced into existing products without previous notice. Present systems may differ in some respects from those presented in this catalogue.
Thunder-KMT12P can be successfully used in a range of different settings and events.